Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Dinner Time!

Now that the "practice" is over, we all loaded up and headed down to Lake Lure/Bill's Creek for a big family-style Mardi Gras party! Damion's family worked for a long time to make this such a fun night for us!  The food was AMAZING! The decorations were so fun! Everyone got beads, masks, and had tons of fun! We took a little time to introduce everyone to each other and hand out a few things to our wedding party members, but the majority of the night was spent eating and laughing together.  Nothing I could say could do this party justice, so just enjoy some photos!


Anyone up for dessert first? :) King Cakes! All kinds of flavors!


L to R: Damion's Aunt Michelle, Cousin Emily, Friend Bonnie, and Uncle Jamie
And Nicole Dad's, Bruce, in the background.. already decorated!

My Grandpa, Johnny, and my Aunt Lora


My grandpa and my cousin, Roslyn

My Aunt Gale

Flower Girl, Elaina

FABULOUS Crawfish Etouffee

There were decorations everywhere!




What beautiful views!

My brother thought so, too. :o)

CAKE! My nephew, Reece, the ring bearer.


My grandmother, Ellen.

The fabulous Matron of Honor, Dawn, and her littlest, Rhylee.

My Aunt Anne, My mom, and My Aunt Gale

In the center is Kasey. My long time friend!

Damion's grandmother, Dianna. She had a blast!

Rhylee and her daddy, Jarrod



My niece, Natalie, and her buddy, Emma.

Uncle Jamie and our friend, Jeremy.

Mawmaw tossing fun stuff to the crowd during the Mardi Gras parade!

Aunt Michelle helped!


Nicole's sister, Stephanie.

My Aunt Lora. In the background is Roslyn and Hallie.

The King? ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment