Saturday, July 11, 2015

Summertime Oils!

Another update for you!

We're still loving and playing with our essential oils. Damion and I have decided on a mix that we both like for his beard. (I know it's mostly up to him, but it's also nice when I think he smells good. ;o) In a couple of weeks, he will officially have his "yeard." This is definitely something I didn't know about until him. LOL! Anyway, here's the mix we use!


I also wanted to try something on my own to use for my skin.
Now that I'm 36, I should probably do a better job at keeping it healthy, huh?
Here's what I use!

We don't have summer travel plans right now, but a couple of my friends and I hosted an online class about how families can benefit from essential oils while they're on vacation. One of the tasks we gave ourselves was the think on what would be our "Top Five" if we HAD to be limited on what we could bring along on vacation with us! That's a lot harder than it sounds! Here were mine! 
We try to have an online class once a month! They're fun! 


I'm enjoying these oils so much! It's been really interesting to learn about them, and find new uses for them in our lives. I was happy to get the chance to meet a lady who's more local to me that hosted a launch party for the new Premium Starter Kit that Young Living updated in June! I brought along my Mother-In-Law and another friend so we could check it out together! The new kit is super great! I really like the changes they made!
Here's what you get!

11 bottles of oil (Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Frankincense, Copaiba, DiGize, PanAway, R.C., Purification, and Stress Away); 10 sample sachets to tuck in your bag or give away; 2 samples of NingXia Red; 10 small glass containers to share oils with friends (and usage cards to go with them!), a rollerball fitment and cap; plus your choice of a diffuser! There are four to pick from! 
The one shown is the one we have. All this tucked nicely into a really pretty box and display format.
There were so many oils that Damion and I wanted to try for different things to support our health when we were researching and learning about oils, so getting the premium kit made the most sense for the money. Buying all of this individually would have cost us double.
Three of those oils are new to the kit, and I think they're great upgrades!
New to the kit is Copaiba, DiGize, and R.C. 
We have those separately from the kit we purchased, 
and I think they're great additions to our oil collection!

Off to work on the next class we have coming up next week! Hope you'll join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment